Wendy & David, the owners of all Awards Programs held at the Casey's Celtic Charm, do hereby declare that we and any other Evaluator/s who may be contracted at any time by Casey's Celtic Charm to evaluate for any Casey's Celtic Charm Sponsored Award Program, that we agree to advance and promote the Web site Evaluator Code of Ethics in order to ensure fairness to all Applicants and to maintain the honor and integrity of Applicants, Evaluators and Awards.
- We agree to allow eligibility to all Applicants who meet the SET (posted online) Criteria of any particular award. We agree to be uniform in our eligibility requirements (Criteria) and will fairly evaluate all sites/pages meeting our Criteria which are submitted by any Applicant. We further agree to clearly post these Criteria.
- We agree not to discriminate on grounds of race, gender, nation of origin, religion, profession, age, mental or physical handicap, or any other reason which is not globally viewed as an illegal trait or manner of conduct.
- We agree to evaluate web sites under the Criteria which was in place at the time of any and/or all application/s. If changes are made to Criteria AFTER application/s is/are received, the submitted site/s will be evaluated using the Criteria that was in effect when Applicant/s initially submitted the site/s.
- We agree to inform any Criteria compliant Applicant in writing, of a 'Refrain to Evaluate' if it is found that a Conflict of Interest would occur in evaluating their Web site.
- We agree to maintain a professional, friendly and positive manner in any and/or all correspondence and/or communication held with any Applicant/s.
- We agree to evaluate all submitted sites within 21 days of receipt of submission. All applicants will be notified regardless of the outcome. If this deadline cannot be met, we agree to suspend submissions until we can again work within this time frame.
- We agree not to divulge any information about any Applicant to persons, groups, or agencies not directly connected to our Awards Programs, and only then for the purpose of evaluating submissions, notifying winners and posting site name along with URL and description on winners pages. All other information received from Applicants via e-mail submissions or submission forms will be deemed private.
- We agree to encourage and promote the use of original material for Awards Programs Criteria and evaluation processes. We agree to assist any person requesting advice concerning ethical evaluation for and disbursement of awards. PLEASE NOTE: The Awards Evaluation processes in use at Casey's Celtic Charm are copyrighted material and written authorization is required for their use.
- We agree to maintain any owned individual web site/s that include Awards Program/s to a standard that meets the Criteria of the Award/s given. In the case of any Award/s offered that is/are OUTSIDE the main subject of our web site/s, any and/or all such web site/s will be maintained to a high standard of integrity in all its/their main areas.
- We agree that there will be only one obligation for winning Awards from this web site beyond meeting the Criteria. It is not, and never will be, mandatory at this web site to sign a Guest book or to join a mailing list. It is not a requirement that any Awards granted from this web site must be linked back to our web site, but you must display the award graphic won on your site.
- We agree that we will not grant Awards to, or in any other manner endorse or promote, any web site that endorses, promotes or contains content which is considered globally to be illegal or discriminatory whether same be against human or wildlife.
- We agree that we will not accept favors of any sort in exchange for preferential treatment of submissions. We will at all times maintain a high standard of honesty and integrity.
- We agree that we will take all measures necessary to maintain the honor and integrity of our Awards Programs.