- As a winner of this award program, it is a requirement to display the award graphic. The winner's name and link will be posted on the winners page only after the winner shows the award graphic on their site.
- You agree to allow us to use your written description supplied by you on our winners' page if you are a winner of one of our awards. We reserve the right to edit the site descriptions.
- You agree to allow us to obtain a screen shot of your main page, in the event that your site earns a platinum or gold award. The intended purpose is solely for display on our winners' page.
- As a winner of these awards, you agree not to alter or change the award graphics in any way (this includes but not limited to size dimensions and further optimizing the award graphics).
- We are extremely proud of our family-friendly status. Therefore, it is important that our award winners' also maintain this status. Casey's Celtic Charm will not accept any responsibility for any website that has been changed or altered in its content that may include adult-rated material, after the evaluation of the submitted site.
- Any award winner found to be unfit after the award has been granted will be removed from our winners' list and will be required to remove the award from the said offending website. We reserve the right to retract our award to any site that has added offensive material (to their site) after the award has been granted.
- Award winners' who do not accept the honors bestowed upon their site within 14 days as stated in the congratulatory letter, will be considered as a refusal.
In these rare circumstances, we reserve the right to refuse any future applications from the submitting Webmaster. We recognize that there may be extenuating circumstances preventing you from a timely notification. It is the responsibility of the submitting webmasters' to contact us in writing regarding these circumstances.
- We reserve the right to deny a webmaster future applications to this awards program that choose to engage in derogatory, inflammatory, or vulgar/insulting correspondence. We consider this unacceptable behaviour, and it will not be tolerated.